3. Laser marking on other materials - Coated parts, paper , Wood, Ceramic
4. Engraving (painting after marking)
5. High speed 2D code Marking
6. Burr Removal (IC)
1. Mark on multiple surfaces with no contact using the machine to engrave information pieces on a number of surfaces such as metal, acrylic, wood. This feature of laser markers have helped our clients by using a common machine to get the necessary markings for a variety of products and packages.
2. Low cost marking solution - Comparing to other marking solutions where a die or some special treatment , a laser marker saves costs for our clients. With easy integration into the production line,we could achieve flawless and consistent printing with laser technology . The cost of repairing wear and tear of the die, replacement of the die, is not at all required for laser machine users.
3. Faster output - Laser marking machines are high-precision and high-speed devices with faster printing technology. In fact, many of our clients have completed rush orders by taking advantage of this function. Therefore,it is very easy to operate the computer with your laser machine.
4. Permanent Markings - For products with longer shelf life, laser printing is the best option. We program the markings and won’t fade off or peel off like paper stickers.
5. Readability - With the precision of the laser machines, we could make any kind of marking in a clean manner that is easily readable. And even small markings are very clear with laser technology.
6. Additional Treatment not required - Unlike other marking procedures, we don’t need pre- and post-treatments for laser marking. This in turn, saves time and money for clients.